• Ambidexter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A double-dealer; one equally ready to act on either side in party disputes.
- (n.) A juror who takes money from both parties for giving his verdict.
- (a.) Using both hands with equal ease.
- (n.) A person who uses both hands with equal facility.
• Ambidexterity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A jurors taking of money from the both parties for a verdict.
- (n.) The quality of being ambidextrous; the faculty of using both hands with equal facility.
- (n.) Versatility; general readiness; as, ambidexterity of argumentation.
- (n.) Double-dealing.