Bad Mazgi in English
Bad Mazgi meaning in Urdu to English is Distaste Bad Mazgi. Bad Mazgi synonym word is Antipathy and Aversion. Similar words of Bad Mazgi are also commonly used in daily talks like Bura bartao, Bad dua dena, Anarki, and Maloon.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Distaste Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Discomfort; uneasiness.
- (v. t.) To offend; to disgust; to displease.
- (v. t.) Not to have relish or taste for; to disrelish; to loathe; to dislike.
- (n.) Aversion of the taste; dislike, as of food or drink; disrelish.
- (n.) Alienation of affection; displeasure; anger.
- (v. i.) To be distasteful; to taste ill or disagreeable.
- (v. t.) To deprive of taste or relish; to make unsavory or distasteful.
Bad Mazgi Meaning in English
Urdu Word bad mazgi is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. bad mazgi meaning in English is Distaste بد مزگی. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. bad mazgi word meaning along with bad mazgi definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of bad mazgi, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of bad mazgi in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Bura bartao, Bad dua dena, Anarki, and Maloon are similar words of bad mazgi. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary