• Baron Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A husband; as, baron and feme, husband and wife.
- (n.) A title or degree of nobility; originally, the possessor of a fief, who had feudal tenants under him; in modern times, in France and Germany, a nobleman next in rank below a count; in England, a nobleman of the lowest grade in the House of Lords, being next below a viscount.
• Barong Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A kind of cutting weapon with a thick back and thin razorlike edge, used by the Moros of the Philippine Islands.
• Barony Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) In Ireland, a territorial division, corresponding nearly to the English hundred, and supposed to have been originally the district of a native chief. There are 252 of these baronies. In Scotland, an extensive freehold. It may be held by a commoner.
- (n.) The fee or domain of a baron; the lordship, dignity, or rank of a baron.