• Barricading Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Barricade
• Barricade Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To fortify or close with a barricade or with barricades; to stop up, as a passage; to obstruct; as, the workmen barricaded the streets of Paris.
- (n.) A fortification, made in haste, of trees, earth, palisades, wagons, or anything that will obstruct the progress or attack of an enemy. It is usually an obstruction formed in streets to block an enemys access.
- (n.) Any bar, obstruction, or means of defense.