The meaning of Be in Urdu is "باقی رہنا" as written in Urdu script, or "Baqi rehna" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Be include "Baqi rehna". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Be on this page.
- A berth will not be reserved for me by this train.
- A child was likely to suffer from smallpox be fore the age of six years.
- A film will be shown in the school hall.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Big Evil Grin
Meaning "Blood Elf"
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To signify; to represent or symbolize; to answer to.
- (v. i.) To take place; to happen; as, the meeting was on Thursday.
- (v. i.) To exist actually, or in the world of fact; to have ex/stence.
- (v. i.) To exist in a certain manner or relation, -- whether as a reality or as a product of thought; to exist as the subject of a certain predicate, that is, as having a certain attribute, or as belonging to a certain sort, or as identical with what is specified, -- a word or words for the predicate being annexed; as, to be happy; to be here; to be large, or strong; to be an animal; to be a hero; to be a nonentity; three and two are five; annihilation is the cessation of existence; that is the man.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
باقی رہنا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Be, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Be in Urdu?
"Be" meaning in Urdu is باقی رہنا Baqi rehna.
Q2) Can Be be used formal?
Yes, Be can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Be in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Be in Urdu include باقی رہنا Baqi rehna, موجود ہونا Mojood hona, and زندہ رہنا Zinda rehna.
Q4) What are Be synonyms?
Some synonyms for Be include: Beryllium, Comprise, Constitute, Cost, Embody, Equal, Exist, Follow, Live, Personify, Represent.
Q5) How do you use Be in a sentence?
A berth will not be reserved for me by this train.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu