• Beaconed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Beacon
• Beacon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A high hill near the shore.
- (n.) That which gives notice of danger.
- (v. t.) To give light to, as a beacon; to light up; to illumine.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a beacon or beacons.
- (n.) A signal fire to notify of the approach of an enemy, or to give any notice, commonly of warning.
- (n.) A signal or conspicuous mark erected on an eminence near the shore, or moored in shoal water, as a guide to mariners.