• Beside Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Aside from; out of the regular course or order of; in a state of deviation from; out of.
- (n.) Over and above; distinct from; in addition to.
- (n.) At the side of; on one side of.
- (adv.) More than that; over and above; not included in the number, or in what has been mentioned; moreover; in addition.
- (adv.) On one side.
• Besides Definition & Synonyms
- (prep.) Over and above; separate or distinct from; in addition to; other than; else than. See Beside, prep., 3, and Syn. under Beside.
- (adv.) Alt. of Beside