The meaning of Bite in Urdu is "کاٹ" as written in Urdu script, or "Kaat" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Bite include "Kaat". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Bite on this page.
- Did the dog bite him ?.
- It is caused by the bite of a mad dog.
- The spider's bite can cause pain and swelling.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cause a smarting sensation; to have a property which causes such a sensation; to be pungent; as, it bites like pepper or mustard.
- (v.) The act of seizing with the teeth or mouth; the act of wounding or separating with the teeth or mouth; a seizure with the teeth or mouth, as of a bait; as, to give anything a hard bite.
- (v. i.) To take or keep a firm hold; as, the anchor bites.
- (v. t.) To seize with the teeth, so that they enter or nip the thing seized; to lacerate, crush, or wound with the teeth; as, to bite an apple; to bite a crust; the dog bit a man.
- (v. i.) To cause sharp pain; to produce anguish; to hurt or injure; to have the property of so doing.
- (v. t.) To cause sharp pain, or smarting, to; to hurt or injure, in a literal or a figurative sense; as, pepper bites the mouth.
- (v.) A morsel; as much as is taken at once by biting.
- (v.) A cheat; a trick; a fraud.
- (v.) The act of puncturing or abrading with an organ for taking food, as is done by some insects.
- (v. t.) To take hold of; to hold fast; to adhere to; as, the anchor bites the ground.
- (v. i.) To take a bait into the mouth, as a fish does; hence, to take a tempting offer.
- (v. t.) To cheat; to trick; to take in.
- (v.) A blank on the edge or corner of a page, owing to a portion of the frisket, or something else, intervening between the type and paper.
- (v.) The hold which the short end of a lever has upon the thing to be lifted, or the hold which one part of a machine has upon another.
- (v.) A sharper; one who cheats.
- (v. t.) To puncture, abrade, or sting with an organ (of some insects) used in taking food.
- (v. i.) To seize something forcibly with the teeth; to wound with the teeth; to have the habit of so doing; as, does the dog bite?
- (v.) The wound made by biting; as, the pain of a dogs or snakes bite; the bite of a mosquito.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Bite, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Bite in Urdu?
"Bite" meaning in Urdu is کاٹ Kaat.
Q2) Can Bite be used formal?
Yes, Bite can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Bite in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Bite in Urdu include کاٹ Kaat, ڈسنا Dasna, and کاٹا Kata.
Q4) What are Bite synonyms?
Some synonyms for Bite include: Bit, Burn, Chomp, Collation, Morsel, Prick, Pungency, Sharpness, Snack, Sting.
Q5) How do you use Bite in a sentence?
Did the dog bite him ?.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary