Block Meaning in Urdu
Block meaning in English to Urdu is مزاحمت کرنا (Mazhimat karna). Block synonym words are included Bar, Barricade, Blockade, Blockage, Blocking, Closure, Cube, Deflect, Embarrass, Forget, Freeze, Halt, Hinder, Immobilize, Impede, Interference, Jam, Kibosh, Lug, Obstruct, Obturate, Occlude, Occlusion, Parry, Pulley, Stop, Stoppage, Stuff, Stymie. Similar words of Block are also commonly used in daily talk like as Block, Blockade, and Blockhead.
Block Sentence & Examples
- Block noise emitting vehicles from road.
- Passion fruit leaves are green, uneven surface, like a block of the hill as uplift.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Block Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) The solid piece of wood on which condemned persons lay their necks when they are beheaded.
- (n.) To obstruct so as to prevent passage or progress; to prevent passage from, through, or into, by obstructing the way; -- used both of persons and things; -- often followed by up; as, to block up a road or harbor.
- (v. t.) The pattern or shape of a hat.
- (v. t.) A blockhead; a stupid fellow; a dolt.
- (v. t.) A section of a railroad where the block system is used. See Block system, below.
- (v. t.) The wooden mold on which hats, bonnets, etc., are shaped.
- (v. t.) Any obstruction, or cause of obstruction; a stop; a hindrance; an obstacle; as, a block in the way.
- (v. t.) A piece of wood more or less bulky; a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more plane, or approximately plane, faces; as, a block on which a butcher chops his meat; a block by which to mount a horse; childrens playing blocks, etc.
- (n.) To shape on, or stamp with, a block; as, to block a hat.
- (v. t.) A piece of hard wood (as mahogany or cherry) on which a stereotype or electrotype plate is mounted to make it type high.
- (v. t.) The perch on which a bird of prey is kept.
- (n.) To secure or support by means of blocks; to secure, as two boards at their angles of intersection, by pieces of wood glued to each.
- (v. t.) A grooved pulley or sheave incased in a frame or shell which is provided with a hook, eye, or strap, by which it may be attached to an object. It is used to change the direction of motion, as in raising a heavy object that can not be conveniently reached, and also, when two or more such sheaves are compounded, to change the rate of motion, or to exert increased force; -- used especially in the rigging of ships, and in tackles.
- (v. t.) A square, or portion of a city inclosed by streets, whether occupied by buildings or not.
- (v. t.) A piece of box or other wood for engravers work.
- (v. t.) A large or long building divided into separate houses or shops, or a number of houses or shops built in contact with each other so as to form one building; a row of houses or shops.
- (n.) A block hole.
- (n.) The popping crease.
- (n.) In Australia, one of the large lots into which public land, when opened to settlers, is divided by the government surveyors.
- (n.) The position of a player or bat when guarding the wicket.
Block Urdu Meaning with Definition
Block is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Block meaning in Urdu is a مزاحمت کرنا - Mazhimat karna. Block word is driven by the English language. Block word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Block meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Block stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Block word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Block, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Block Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary