• Brave Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Having any sort of superiority or excellence; -- especially such as in conspicuous.
- (v. t.) To adorn; to make fine or showy.
- (superl.) Making a fine show or display.
- (superl.) Bold; courageous; daring; intrepid; -- opposed to cowardly; as, a brave man; a brave act.
- (n.) A challenge; a defiance; bravado.
- (n.) A brave person; one who is daring.
- (v. t.) To encounter with courage and fortitude; to set at defiance; to defy; to dare.
- (n.) Specifically, an Indian warrior.
- (n.) A man daring beyond discretion; a bully.
• Bravely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Well; thrivingly; prosperously.
- (adv.) Finely; gaudily; gayly; showily.
- (adv.) In a brave manner; courageously; gallantly; valiantly; splendidly; nobly.
• Braveness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of state or being brave.