• Browse Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To feed on, as pasture; to pasture on; to graze.
- (v. i.) To pasture; to feed; to nibble.
- (v. i.) To feed on the tender branches or shoots of shrubs or trees, as do cattle, sheep, and deer.
- (n.) To eat or nibble off, as the tender branches of trees, shrubs, etc.; -- said of cattle, sheep, deer, and some other animals.
- (n.) The tender branches or twigs of trees and shrubs, fit for the food of cattle and other animals; green food.
• Browsewood Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Shrubs and bushes upon which animals browse.
• Browser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An animal that browses.