Cast Meaning in Urdu
Cast meaning in English to Urdu is ذات پات (Zaat paat). Cast synonym words are included Casting, Cat, Chuck, Contrive, Couch, Disgorge, Dramatis personae, Draw, Drift, Drop, Form, Frame, Honk, Hurl, Hurtle, Mold, Mould, Project, Puke, Purge, Put, Ramble, Range, Redact, Regorge, Regurgitate, Retch, Roam, Roll, Rove, Shape, Shed, Sick, Spew, Spue, Stamp, Stray, Swan, Throw, Tramp, Vagabond, Vomit, Wander. Similar words of Cast are also commonly used in daily talk like as Cast , Cast, and Cast.
- Never cast dirt into that fountain of which thou hast sometime durnk.
- Never cast your pearls before swine.
- Nevertheless many boys are cast entirely on thier own resources for thier college expenses.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Cast Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To calculate; to compute.
- (n.) The act of casting in a mold.
- (v. i.) To turn the head of a vessel around from the wind in getting under weigh.
- (n.) The act of casting or throwing; a throw.
- (n.) A throw of dice; hence, a chance or venture.
- (n.) A tendency to any color; a tinge; a shade.
- (v. t.) To form into a particular shape, by pouring liquid metal or other material into a mold; to fashion; to found; as, to cast bells, stoves, bullets.
- (n.) A stoke, touch, or trick.
- (v. i.) To throw, as a line in angling, esp, with a fly hook.
- (n.) The distance to which a thing is or can be thrown.
- (n.) Four; that is, as many as are thrown into a vessel at once in counting herrings, etc; a warp.
- (n.) Contrivance; plot, design.
- (n.) A motion or turn, as of the eye; direction; look; glance; squint.
- (v. t.) To contrive; to plan.
- (n.) That which is formed in a mild; esp. a reproduction or copy, as of a work of art, in bronze or plaster, etc.; a casting.
- (v. t.) To impose; to bestow; to rest.
- (v. t.) To direct or turn, as the eyes.
- (n.) A flight or a couple or set of hawks let go at one time from the hand.
- (v. t.) To defeat in a lawsuit; to decide against; to convict; as, to be cast in damages.
- (n.) A tube or funnel for conveying metal into a mold.
- (v. i.) To warp; to become twisted out of shape.
- (v. t.) To cause to fall; to shed; to reflect; to throw; as, to cast a ray upon a screen; to cast light upon a subject.
- (v. t.) To fix, distribute, or allot, as the parts of a play among actors; also to assign (an actor) for a part.
- (v. i.) To vomit.
- (v. t.) To drop; to deposit; as, to cast a ballot.
- (v. t.) To throw down, as in wrestling.
- (v. i.) To receive form or shape in a mold.
- (v. t.) To send or drive by force; to throw; to fling; to hurl; to impel.
- (n.) An impression or mold, taken from a thing or person; amold; a pattern.
- (v. i.) To consider; to turn or revolve in the mind; to plan; as, to cast about for reasons.
- (v. t.) To throw up, as a mound, or rampart.
- (v. t.) To throw out or emit; to exhale.
- (v. t.) To bring forth prematurely; to slink.
- (n.) That which is throw out or off, shed, or ejected; as, the skin of an insect, the refuse from a hawks stomach, the excrement of a earthworm.
- (v. t.) To dismiss; to discard; to cashier.
- (v. t.) To stereotype or electrotype.
- (v. t.) To throw off; to eject; to shed; to lose.
- (n.) A chance, opportunity, privilege, or advantage; specifically, an opportunity of riding; a lift.
- (n.) The assignment of parts in a play to the actors.
- (n.) The thing thrown.
- (n.) Form; appearence; mien; air; style; as, a peculiar cast of countenance.
- () 3d pres. of Cast, for Casteth.
- (v. t.) To compute; to reckon; to calculate; as, to cast a horoscope.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cast
- (v. t.) To turn (the balance or scale); to overbalance; hence, to make preponderate; to decide; as, a casting voice.
Cast Urdu Meaning with Definition
Cast is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Cast meaning in Urdu is a ذات پات - Zaat paat. Cast word is driven by the English language. Cast word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Cast meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Cast stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Cast word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Cast, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Cast Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary