Chatter Meaning in Urdu
Chatter meaning in English to Urdu is بک بک کرنا (Bak bak karna). Chatter synonym words are included Blab, Blabber, Cackle, Chaffer, Chat, Chattering, Chitchat, Clack, Claver, Click, Confab, Confabulate, Gabble, Gibber, Gossip, Jaw, Maunder, Natter, Palaver, Piffle, Prate, Prattle, Tattle, Tittle-tattle, Twaddle, Visit, Yak. Similar words of Chatter are also commonly used in daily talk like as Chatter Box, and Chatter Mark.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Chatter Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a noise by rapid collisions.
- (n.) Sounds like those of a magpie or monkey; idle talk; rapid, thoughtless talk; jabber; prattle.
- (v. t.) To utter rapidly, idly, or indistinctly.
- (n.) Noise made by collision of the teeth, as in shivering.
- (v. i.) To utter sounds which somewhat resemble language, but are inarticulate and indistinct.
- (v. i.) To talk idly, carelessly, or with undue rapidity; to jabber; to prate.
Chatter Urdu Meaning with Definition
Chatter is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Chatter meaning in Urdu is a بک بک کرنا - Bak bak karna. Chatter word is driven by the English language. Chatter word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Chatter meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Chatter stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Chatter word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Chatter, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Chatter Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary