Chit in English
Chit meaning in Urdu to English is Tag Chit. Chit synonym word is Chase, Dog, Label, Mark and Rag. Similar words of Chit are also commonly used in daily talks like Be harkat, Naamzad karne wala, Chit terak, and Maghloob.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- Man is the architect of his own fate.
- The architect has already completed the drawings of my house.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Tag Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To join; to fasten; to attach.
- (v. i.) To follow closely, as it were an appendage; -- often with after; as, to tag after a person.
- (n.) A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a string, or lace, to stiffen it.
- (v. t.) To fit with, or as with, a tag or tags.
- (v.) A childs play in which one runs after and touches another, and then runs away to avoid being touched.
- (n.) A sheep of the first year.
- (n.) A sale of usually used items (such as furniture, clothing, household items or bric-a-brac), conducted by one or a small group of individuals, at a location which is not a normal retail establishment.
- (v. t.) To follow closely after; esp., to follow and touch in the game of tag. See Tag, a play.
- (n.) The end, or catchword, of an actors speech; cue.
- (n.) Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something slight hanging loosely; specifically, a direction card, or label.
- (n.) Something mean and paltry; the rabble.
Chit Meaning in English
Urdu Word chit is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. chit meaning in English is Tag چٹ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. chit word meaning along with chit definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of chit, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of chit in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Be harkat, Naamzad karne wala, Chit terak, and Maghloob are similar words of chit. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary