• Climbed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Climb
• Climb Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To ascend or mount laboriously, esp. by use of the hands and feet.
- (v. i.) To ascend or creep upward by twining about a support, or by attaching itself by tendrils, rootlets, etc., to a support or upright surface.
- (n.) The act of one who climbs; ascent by climbing.
- (v. i.) To ascend as if with effort; to rise to a higher point.
- (v. t.) To ascend, as by means of the hands and feet, or laboriously or slowly; to mount.