• Communication Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Association; company.
- (n.) A trope, by which a speaker assumes that his hearer is a partner in his sentiments, and says we, instead of I or you.
- (n.) That which is communicated or imparted; intelligence; news; a verbal or written message.
- (n.) The act or fact of communicating; as, communication of smallpox; communication of a secret.
- (n.) Participation in the Lords supper.
- (n.) Means of communicating; means of passing from place to place; a connecting passage; connection.
- (n.) Intercourse by words, letters, or messages; interchange of thoughts or opinions, by conference or other means; conference; correspondence.