• Completing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Complete
• Complete Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Finished; ended; concluded; completed; as, the edifice is complete.
- (v. t.) To bring to a state in which there is no deficiency; to perfect; to consummate; to accomplish; to fulfill; to finish; as, to complete a task, or a poem; to complete a course of education.
- (a.) Filled up; with no part or element lacking; free from deficiency; entire; perfect; consummate.
- (a.) Having all the parts or organs which belong to it or to the typical form; having calyx, corolla, stamens, and pistil.