• Concerned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Concern
- (v. t.) Disturbed; troubled; solicitous; as, to be much concerned for the safety of a friend.
• Concern Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To engage by feeling or sentiment; to interest; as, a good prince concerns himself in the happiness of his subjects.
- (v. i.) To be of importance.
- (n.) Persons connected in business; a firm and its business; as, a banking concern.
- (n.) That which affects the welfare or happiness; interest; moment.
- (n.) That which relates or belongs to one; business; affair.
- (v. t.) To relate or belong to; to have reference to or connection with; to affect the interest of; to be of importance to.
- (n.) Interest in, or care for, any person or thing; regard; solicitude; anxiety.
• Concernedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a concerned manner; solicitously; sympathetically.