• Confused Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Confuse
• Confus Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Confused, disturbed.
• Confuse Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To perplex; to disconcert; to abash; to cause to lose self-possession.
- (a.) Mixed; confounded.
- (v. t.) To mix or blend so that things can not be distinguished; to jumble together; to confound; to render indistinct or obscure; as, to confuse accounts; to confuse ones vision.
• Confusedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a confused manner.