• Consent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Voluntary accordance with, or concurrence in, what is done or proposed by another; acquiescence; compliance; approval; permission.
- (n.) Correspondence in parts, qualities, or operations; agreement; harmony; coherence.
- (n.) Capable, deliberate, and voluntary assent or agreement to, or concurrence in, some act or purpose, implying physical and mental power and free action.
- (v. t.) To grant; to allow; to assent to; to admit.
- (n.) Agreement in opinion or sentiment; the being of one mind; accord.
- (v. i.) To indicate or express a willingness; to yield to guidance, persuasion, or necessity; to give assent or approval; to comply.
- (n.) Sympathy. See Sympathy, 4.
- (v. i.) To agree in opinion or sentiment; to be of the same mind; to accord; to concur.
• Consenting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n) of Consent