• Consol Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A consolidated annuity (see Consols); -- chiefly in combination or attributively.
• Consolation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of consoling; the state of being consoled; allevation of misery or distress of mind; refreshment of spirit; comfort; that which consoles or comforts the spirit.
• Consolidated Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p. & a.) Made solid, hard, or compact; united; joined; solidified.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Consolidate
- (p. p. & a.) Having a small surface in proportion to bulk, as in the cactus.