• Cusping Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cusp
• Cusp Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The point or horn of the crescent moon or other crescent-shaped luminary.
- (n.) A multiple point of a curve at which two or more branches of the curve have a common tangent.
- (n.) A triangular protection from the intrados of an arch, or from an inner curve of tracery.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a cusp or cusps.
- (n.) A prominence or point, especially on the crown of a tooth.
- (n.) A sharp and rigid point.
- (n.) The beginning or first entrance of any house in the calculations of nativities, etc.