• Damn Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To doom to punishment in the future world; to consign to perdition; to curse.
- (v. t.) To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
- (v. i.) To invoke damnation; to curse.
- (v. t.) To condemn as bad or displeasing, by open expression, as by denuciation, hissing, hooting, etc.
• Damnableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of deserving damnation; execrableness.
• Damnably Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a manner to incur severe censure, condemnation, or punishment.
- (adv.) Odiously; detestably; excessively.