meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Commission, Delegacy, Delegating, Delegation, Mission, Relegating, Relegation. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Deputational, Deputation allowance, and Deputation letter.
Sentence & Examples
- A deputation of elders from the village arrived headed by its chief.
- The managing director agreed to receive a deputation from the factory.
- The minister agreed to receive a deputation from the railwaymen's union.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of deputing, or of appointing or commissioning a deputy or representative; office of a deputy or delegate; vicegerency.
- (n.) The person or persons deputed or commissioned by another person, party, or public body to act in his or its behalf; delegation; as, the general sent a deputation to the enemy to propose a truce.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
Deputation is an English word meaning Wakalat in Urdu, written as وکالت. It refers to a group of people appointed to undertake a mission or take part in a formal process on behalf of a larger group. It denotes a group of people sent to speak or act for others. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary