• Diamond Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of a suit of playing cards, stamped with the figure of a diamond.
- (n.) The smallest kind of type in English printing, except that called brilliant, which is seldom seen.
- (n.) A geometrical figure, consisting of four equal straight lines, and having two of the interior angles acute and two obtuse; a rhombus; a lozenge.
- (n.) A precious stone or gem excelling in brilliancy and beautiful play of prismatic colors, and remarkable for extreme hardness.
- (n.) The infield; the square space, 90 feet on a side, having the bases at its angles.
- (n.) A pointed projection, like a four-sided pyramid, used for ornament in lines or groups.
- (a.) Resembling a diamond; made of, or abounding in, diamonds; as, a diamond chain; a diamond field.
• Diamond anniversary Definition & Synonyms
- () Alt. of jubilee
• Diamond-shaped Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Shaped like a diamond or rhombus.
• Diamonded Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Adorned with diamonds; diamondized.
- (a.) Having figures like a diamond or lozenge.