• Disfavor Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To injure the form or looks of.
- (n.) The state of not being in favor; a being under the displeasure of some one; state of unacceptableness; as, to be in disfavor at court.
- (v. t.) To withhold or withdraw favor from; to regard with disesteem; to show disapprobation of; to discountenance.
- (n.) An unkindness; a disobliging act.
- (n.) Want of favor of favorable regard; disesteem; disregard.
• Disfavoring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disfavor
• Disfavorable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Unfavorable.