• Dispersed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Scattered.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disperse
• Disperse Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To scatter, so as to cause to vanish; to dissipate; as, to disperse vapors.
- (v. i.) To separate; to go or move into different parts; to vanish; as, the company dispersed at ten oclock; the clouds disperse.
- (v. i.) To distribute wealth; to share ones abundance with others.
- (v. t.) To scatter abroad; to drive to different parts; to distribute; to diffuse; to spread; as, the Jews are dispersed among all nations.