• Disposition Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of disposing, arranging, ordering, regulating, or transferring; application; disposal; as, the disposition of a mans property by will.
- (n.) Tendency to any action or state resulting from natural constitution; nature; quality; as, a disposition in plants to grow in a direction upward; a disposition in bodies to putrefaction.
- (n.) The state or the manner of being disposed or arranged; distribution; arrangement; order; as, the disposition of the trees in an orchard; the disposition of the several parts of an edifice.
- (n.) Conscious inclination; propension or propensity.
- (n.) Mood; humor.
- (n.) Natural or prevailing spirit, or temperament of mind, especially as shown in intercourse with ones fellow-men; temper of mind.
• Dispositional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to disposition.
• Dispositioned Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having (such) a disposition; -- used in compounds; as, well-dispositioned.