• Dissemble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To put on the semblance of; to make pretense of; to simulate; to feign.
- (v. i.) To conceal the real fact, motives, /tention, or sentiments, under some pretense; to assume a false appearance; to act the hypocrite.
- (v. t.) To hide under a false semblance or seeming; to feign (something) not to be what it really is; to put an untrue appearance upon; to disguise; to mask.
• Dissembler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who dissembles; one who conceals his opinions or dispositions under a false appearance; a hypocrite.