• Divinities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Divinity
• Divinity Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) The science of divine things; the science which treats of God, his laws and moral government, and the way of salvation; theology.
- (a.) The Deity; the Supreme Being; God.
- (a.) A pretended deity of pagans; a false god.
- (a.) The state of being divine; the nature or essence of God; deity; godhead.
- (a.) Something divine or superhuman; supernatural power or virtue; something which inspires awe.
- (a.) A celestial being, inferior to the supreme God, but superior to man.