• Don Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A grand personage, or one making pretension to consequence; especially, the head of a college, or one of the fellows at the English universities.
- (n.) Sir; Mr; Signior; -- a title in Spain, formerly given to noblemen and gentlemen only, but now common to all classes.
- (v. t.) To put on; to dress in; to invest ones self with.
• Donat Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A grammar.
• Donax Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A canelike grass of southern Europe (Arundo Donax), used for fishing rods, etc.