• Drachm Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A drachma.
- (n.) Same as Dram.
• Drachma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A gold and silver coin of modern Greece worth 19.3 cents.
- (n.) Among the ancient Greeks, a weight of about 66.5 grains; among the modern Greeks, a weight equal to a gram.
- (n.) A silver coin among the ancient Greeks, having a different value in different States and at different periods. The average value of the Attic drachma is computed to have been about 19 cents.
• Drachmae Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Drachma