Draught Meaning in Urdu
Draught meaning in English to Urdu is چھکڑا (Chakra). Draught synonym words are included Blueprint, Draft, Drawing, Gulp, Potation, Swig, Tipple. Similar words of Draught are also commonly used in daily talk like as Draughtsman, Draughty, and Draughtsmanship.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Draught Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The force drawn; a detachment; -- in this sense usually written draft.
- (n.) An allowance on weighable goods. [Eng.] See Draft, 4.
- (n.) That which draws
- (n.) The drawing of a bowstring.
- (a.) Drawn directly from the barrel, or other receptacle, in distinction from bottled; on draught; -- said of ale, cider, and the like.
- (n.) Act of drawing a net; a sweeping the water for fish.
- (n.) The depth of water necessary to float a ship, or the depth a ship sinks in water, especially when laden; as, a ship of twelve feet draught.
- (n.) The act of moving loads by drawing, as by beasts of burden, and the like.
- (a.) Used in making drawings; as, draught compasses.
- (n.) The act of drawing liquor into the mouth and throat; the act of drinking.
- (n.) The quantity drawn in at once in drinking; a potion or potation.
- (n.) An order for the payment of money; -- in this sense almost always written draft.
- (v. t.) To draw out; to call forth. See Draft.
- (n.) A sketch, outline, or representation, whether written, designed, or drawn; a delineation.
- (n.) A team of oxen or horses.
- (n.) The bevel given to the pattern for a casting, in order that it may be drawn from the sand without injury to the mold.
- (a.) Relating to, or characterized by, a draft, or current of air.
- (n.) That which is drawn
- (n.) A current of air moving through an inclosed place, as through a room or up a chimney.
- (n.) The act of selecting or detaching soldiers; a draft (see Draft, n., 2)
- (n.) A sudden attack or drawing upon an enemy.
- (n.) A sink or drain; a privy.
- (a.) Used for drawing vehicles, loads, etc.; as, a draught beast; draught hooks.
- (n.) Capacity of being drawn; force necessary to draw; traction.
- (n.) That which is taken by sweeping with a net.
- (n.) The act of drawing up, marking out, or delineating; representation.
- (v. t.) To draw in outline; to make a draught, sketch, or plan of, as in architectural and mechanical drawing.
- (n.) See Draft, n., 7.
- (n.) A move, as at chess or checkers.
- (v. t.) To diminish or exhaust by drawing.
- (n.) The act of drawing or pulling
- (n.) A mild vesicatory; a sinapism; as, to apply draughts to the feet.
Draught Urdu Meaning with Definition
Draught is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Draught meaning in Urdu is a چھکڑا - Chakra. Draught word is driven by the English language. Draught word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Draught meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Draught stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Draught word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Draught, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Draught Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary