• Dusted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dust
• Dust Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The earthy remains of bodies once alive; the remains of the human body.
- (n.) A single particle of earth or other matter.
- (v. t.) To sprinkle with dust.
- (n.) Coined money; cash.
- (n.) Figuratively, a low or mean condition.
- (n.) Fine, dry particles of earth or other matter, so comminuted that they may be raised and wafted by the wind; that which is crumbled too minute portions; fine powder; as, clouds of dust; bone dust.
- (n.) The earth, as the resting place of the dead.
- (n.) Figuratively, a worthless thing.
- (n.) Gold dust
- (v. t.) To reduce to a fine powder; to levigate.
- (v. t.) To free from dust; to brush, wipe, or sweep away dust from; as, to dust a table or a floor.