• Erased Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & a.) Rubbed or scraped out; effaced; obliterated.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Erase
- (p. pr. & a.) Represented with jagged and uneven edges, as is torn off; -- used esp. of the head or limb of a beast. Cf. Couped.
• Eras Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Era
• Erase Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To rub or scrape out, as letters or characters written, engraved, or painted; to efface; to expunge; to cross out; as, to erase a word or a name.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To obliterate; to expunge; to blot out; -- used of ideas in the mind or memory.