• Eruption Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of breaking out or bursting forth; as: (a) A violent throwing out of flames, lava, etc., as from a volcano of a fissure in the earths crust. (b) A sudden and overwhelming hostile movement of armed men from one country to another. Milton. (c) A violent commotion.
- (n.) The breaking out of pimples, or an efflorescence, as in measles, scarlatina, etc.
- (n.) That which bursts forth.
- (n.) A violent exclamation; ejaculation.
• Eruptional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Eruptive.