• Exquisite Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Carefully selected or sought out; hence, of distinguishing and surpassing quality; exceedingly nice; delightfully excellent; giving rare satisfaction; as, exquisite workmanship.
- (a.) Exceeding; extreme; keen; -- used in a bad or a good sense; as, exquisite pain or pleasure.
- (a.) Of delicate perception or close and accurate discrimination; not easy to satisfy; exact; nice; fastidious; as, exquisite judgment, taste, or discernment.
- (n.) One who manifests an exquisite attention to external appearance; one who is overnice in dress or ornament; a fop; a dandy.
• Exquisiteness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Quality of being exquisite.
• Exquisitely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an exquisite manner or degree; as, lace exquisitely wrought.