• Facility Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Easiness to be persuaded; readiness or compliance; -- usually in a bad sense; pliancy.
- (n.) Ease in performance; readiness proceeding from skill or use; dexterity; as, practice gives a wonderful facility in executing works of art.
- (n.) Easiness of access; complaisance; affability.
- (n.) The quality of being easily performed; freedom from difficulty; ease; as, the facility of an operation.
- (n.) That which promotes the ease of any action or course of conduct; advantage; aid; assistance; -- usually in the plural; as, special facilities for study.