Front Meaning in Urdu
Front meaning in English to Urdu is اگلا (Aglaa). Front synonym words are included Breast, Face, Figurehead, Fore, Forepart, Look, Movement, Presence. Similar words of Front are also commonly used in daily talk like as Frontage, Frontal, and Frontier.
Front Sentence & Examples
- Please forgive me my standing in front of you like this.
- The front wheel of my bicycle needs inflating.
- Then he put the wire guard in front of the fire;.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Front Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The most conspicuous part.
- (n.) The forehead or brow, the part of the face above the eyes; sometimes, also, the whole face.
- (n.) That which covers the foremost part of the head: a front piece of false hair worn by women.
- (v. t.) To appear before; to meet.
- (n.) A position directly before the face of a person, or before the foremost part of a thing; as, in front of un person, of the troops, or of a house.
- (n.) The part or surface of anything which seems to look out, or to be directed forward; the fore or forward part; the foremost rank; the van; -- the opposite to back or rear; as, the front of a house; the front of an army.
- (v. t.) To stand opposed or opposite to, or over against as, his house fronts the church.
- (v. t.) To face toward; to have the front toward; to confront; as, the house fronts the street.
- (v. t.) To have or turn the face or front in any direction; as, the house fronts toward the east.
- (v. t.) To adorn in front; to supply a front to; as, to front a house with marble; to front a head with laurel.
- (n.) The beginning.
- (n.) The forehead, countenance, or personal presence, as expressive of character or temper, and especially, of boldness of disposition, sometimes of impudence; seeming; as, a bold front; a hardened front.
- (v. t.) To oppose face to face; to oppose directly; to meet in a hostile manner.
- (a.) Of or relating to the front or forward part; having a position in front; foremost; as, a front view.
- (n.) The call boy whose turn it is to answer the call, which is often the word "front," used as an exclamation.
- (n.) All the works along one side of the polygon inclosing the site which is fortified.
- (n.) The middle of the upper part of the tongue, -- the part of the tongue which is more or less raised toward the palate in the pronunciation of certain sounds, as the vowel i in machine, e in bed, and consonant y in you. See Guide to Pronunciation, /10.
Front Urdu Meaning with Definition
Front is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Front meaning in Urdu is a اگلا - Aglaa. Front word is driven by the English language. Front word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Front meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Front stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Front word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Front, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Front Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary