Ghazab in English
Ghazab meaning in Urdu to English is Temper Ghazab. Ghazab synonym word is Anneal, Biliousness, Chasten, Harden and Humor. Similar words of Ghazab are also commonly used in daily talks like Wahsaht nak, Sakth zalmana, Ghazab alood nigaah say, and Khaira kun.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Temper Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To govern; to manage.
- (v. t.) To mingle in due proportion; to prepare by combining; to modify, as by adding some new element; to qualify, as by an ingredient; hence, to soften; to mollify; to assuage; to soothe; to calm.
- (v. t.) To moisten to a proper consistency and stir thoroughly, as clay for making brick, loam for molding, etc.
- (n.) Disposition of mind; the constitution of the mind, particularly with regard to the passions and affections; as, a calm temper; a hasty temper; a fretful temper.
- (n.) The state of a metal or other substance, especially as to its hardness, produced by some process of heating or cooling; as, the temper of iron or steel.
- (v. t.) To adjust, as the mathematical scale to the actual scale, or to that in actual use.
- (n.) Constitution of body; temperament; in old writers, the mixture or relative proportion of the four humors, blood, choler, phlegm, and melancholy.
- (n.) Middle state or course; mean; medium.
- (v. t.) To bring to a proper degree of hardness; as, to temper iron or steel.
- (n.) Calmness of mind; moderation; equanimity; composure; as, to keep ones temper.
- (v. t.) To fit together; to adjust; to accomodate.
- (v. i.) To have or get a proper or desired state or quality; to grow soft and pliable.
- (v. i.) To accord; to agree; to act and think in conformity.
- (n.) Milk of lime, or other substance, employed in the process formerly used to clarify sugar.
- (n.) The state of any compound substance which results from the mixture of various ingredients; due mixture of different qualities; just combination; as, the temper of mortar.
- (n.) Heat of mind or passion; irritation; proneness to anger; -- in a reproachful sense.
Ghazab Meaning in English
Urdu Word ghazab is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. ghazab meaning in English is Temper غضب. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. ghazab word meaning along with ghazab definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of ghazab, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of ghazab in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Wahsaht nak, Sakth zalmana, Ghazab alood nigaah say, and Khaira kun are similar words of ghazab. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary