Ghuserna Meaning in English
The word "Ghuserna" in English means "Poke" and in Urdu script, it is written as "گھسیڑنا". Similar words to ghuserna are commonly used in daily conversations, such as . The synonym for ghuserna is " Dig, Garget, Jab, Lick and Nose".
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bag; a sack; a pocket.
- (v. t.) To thrust or push against or into with anything pointed; hence, to stir up; to excite; as, to poke a fire.
- (n.) A large North American herb of the genus Phytolacca (P. decandra), bearing dark purple juicy berries; -- called also garget, pigeon berry, pocan, and pokeweed. The root and berries have emetic and purgative properties, and are used in medicine. The young shoots are sometimes eaten as a substitute for asparagus, and the berries are said to be used in Europe to color wine.
- (v. t.) To thrust with the horns; to gore.
- (n.) A lazy person; a dawdler; also, a stupid or uninteresting person.
- (n.) The act of poking; a thrust; a jog; as, a poke in the ribs.
- (v. t.) To put a poke on; as, to poke an ox.
- (n.) A long, wide sleeve; -- called also poke sleeve.
- (n.) A contrivance to prevent an animal from leaping or breaking through fences. It consists of a yoke with a pole inserted, pointed forward.
- (v. i.) To search; to feel ones way, as in the dark; to grope; as, to poke about.
Ghuserna in English
Ghuserna is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the ghuserna is referred to as "Poke" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of ghuserna meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of ghuserna stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers ghuserna word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to ghuserna, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary