meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Bunch, Crew, Crowd, Mob and Pack. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Giroh saazi, Jhatta, Jamaat bandi, and Giroh parasti.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) A set; all required for an outfit; as, a new gang of stays.
- (v. i.) To go; to walk.
- (v. i.) A going; a course.
- (v. i.) A number going in company; hence, a company, or a number of persons associated for a particular purpose; a group of laborers under one foreman; a squad; as, a gang of sailors; a chain gang; a gang of thieves.
- (v. i.) A combination of similar implements arranged so as, by acting together, to save time or labor; a set; as, a gang of saws, or of plows.
- (v. i.) The mineral substance which incloses a vein; a matrix; a gangue.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
گروہ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
giroh, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Giroh saazi, Jhatta, Jamaat bandi, and Giroh parasti
are similar words of
giroh. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary