• Greet Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To meet and give salutations.
- (n.) Mourning.
- (a.) Great.
- (v. t.) To address with salutations or expressions of kind wishes; to salute; to hail; to welcome; to accost with friendship; to pay respects or compliments to, either personally or through the intervention of another, or by writing or token.
- (n.) Greeting.
- (v. t.) To accost; to address.
- (v. t.) To come upon, or meet, as with something that makes the heart glad.
- (v. i.) To weep; to cry; to lament.
• Greeted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Greet