• Grudge Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To hold or harbor with malicioua disposition or purpose; to cherish enviously.
- (n.) Sullen malice or malevolence; cherished malice, enmity, or dislike; ill will; an old cause of hatred or quarrel.
- (v. i.) To be covetous or envious; to show discontent; to murmur; to complain; to repine; to be unwilling or reluctant.
- (n.) Slight symptom of disease.
- (v. i.) To feel compunction or grief.
- (v. t.) To look upon with desire to possess or to appropriate; to envy (one) the possession of; to begrudge; to covet; to give with reluctance; to desire to get back again; -- followed by the direct object only, or by both the direct and indirect objects.
• Grudgeons Definition & Synonyms
- (n. pl.) Alt. of Gurgeons