Ikhlaqiyat in English
Ikhlaqiyat meaning in Urdu to English is Perpetuity Ikhlaqiyat. Ikhlaqiyat synonym words are included . Similar words of Ikhlaqiyat are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Perpetuity Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The number of years in which the simple interest of any sum becomes equal to the principal.
- (n.) Duration without limitations as to time.
- (n.) The number of years purchase to be given for an annuity to continue forever.
- (n.) Something that is perpetual.
- (n.) Endless time.
- (n.) The quality or state of being perpetual; as, the perpetuity of laws.
- (n.) The quality or condition of an estate by which it becomes inalienable, either perpetually or for a very long period; also, the estate itself so modified or perpetuated.
- (n.) A perpetual annuity.
Ikhlaqiyat Meaning in English
Urdu Word ikhlaqiyat is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. ikhlaqiyat meaning in English is Perpetuity اخلاقیات. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. ikhlaqiyat word meaning along with ikhlaqiyat definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of ikhlaqiyat, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of ikhlaqiyat in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of ikhlaqiyat. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary