• Incarn Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To develop flesh.
- (v. t.) To cover or invest with flesh.
• Incarnative Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An incarnative medicine.
- (a.) Causing new flesh to grow; healing; regenerative.
• Incarnate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Flesh-colored; rosy; red.
- (a.) Not in the flesh; spiritual.
- (a.) Invested with flesh; embodied in a human nature and form; united with, or having, a human body.
- (v. t.) To clothe with flesh; to embody in flesh; to invest, as spirits, ideals, etc., with a human from or nature.
- (v. i.) To form flesh; to granulate, as a wound.