• Inclosing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Inclose
• Inclose Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To separate from common grounds by a fence; as, to inclose lands.
- (v. t.) To surround; to shut in; to confine on all sides; to include; to shut up; to encompass; as, to inclose a fort or an army with troops; to inclose a town with walls.
- (v. t.) To put into harness; to harness.
- (v. t.) To put within a case, envelope, or the like; to fold (a thing) within another or into the same parcel; as, to inclose a letter or a bank note.