Ishtial in English
Ishtial meaning in Urdu to English is Provocation Ishtial. Ishtial synonym word is Aggravation, Incitation, Incitement and Irritation. Similar words of Ishtial are also commonly used in daily talks like Jana, Josh afzeeni, Aatish angaizana, and Aatish pazeeri.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Provocation Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An appeal to a court. [A Latinism]
- (n.) Incitement; stimulus; as, provocation to mirth.
- (n.) Such prior insult or injury as may be supposed, under the circumstances, to create hot blood, and to excuse an assault made in retort or redress.
- (n.) The act of provoking, or causing vexation or, anger.
- (n.) That which provokes, or excites anger; the cause of resentment; as, to give provocation.
Ishtial Meaning in English
Urdu Word ishtial is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. ishtial meaning in English is Provocation اشتعال. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. ishtial word meaning along with ishtial definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of ishtial, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of ishtial in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Jana, Josh afzeeni, Aatish angaizana, and Aatish pazeeri are similar words of ishtial. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary