Itch Meaning in Urdu
Itch meaning in English to Urdu is کھجلی (Khujli). Itch synonym words are included Itchiness, Itching, Rub, Scabies, Scratch, Spoil, Urge. Similar words of Itch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Itchiness, Itched, and Itches.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Itch Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An eruption of small, isolated, acuminated vesicles, produced by the entrance of a parasitic mite (the Sarcoptes scabei), and attended with itching. It is transmissible by contact.
- (v. i.) To have an uneasy sensation in the skin, which inclines the person to scratch the part affected.
- (n.) A constant irritating desire.
- (n.) A sensation in the skin occasioned (or resembling that occasioned) by the itch eruption; -- called also scabies, psora, etc.
- (n.) Any itching eruption.
- (v. i.) To have a constant desire or teasing uneasiness; to long for; as, itching ears.
Itch Urdu Meaning with Definition
Itch is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Itch meaning in Urdu is a کھجلی - Khujli. Itch word is driven by the English language. Itch word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Itch meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Itch stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Itch word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Itch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Itch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary