Joor in English
Joor meaning in Urdu to English is Match Joor. Joor synonym word is Agree, Catch, Check, Compeer and Correspond. Similar words of Joor are also commonly used in daily talks like Jawab mein, Hum sir muhayya karne wala, Sakhti, and Hije karna.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Match Definition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Equality of conditions in contest or competition.
- (v. t.) To make or procure the equal of, or that which is exactly similar to, or corresponds with; as, to match a vase or a horse; to match cloth.
- (v. t.) To fit together, or make suitable for fitting together; specifically, to furnish with a tongue and a groove, at the edges; as, to match boards.
- (n.) Anything used for catching and retaining or communicating fire, made of some substance which takes fire readily, or remains burning some time; esp., a small strip or splint of wood dipped at one end in a substance which can be easily ignited by friction, as a preparation of phosphorus or chlorate of potassium.
- (v.) A candidate for matrimony; one to be gained in marriage.
- (v. t.) To be a mate or match for; to be able to complete with; to rival successfully; to equal.
- (v. t.) To marry; to give in marriage.
- (v. t.) To make equal, proportionate, or suitable; to adapt, fit, or suit (one thing to another).
- (v. i.) To be united in marriage; to mate.
- (v.) A matrimonial union; a marriage.
- (v.) An agreement, compact, etc.
- (v.) A contest to try strength or skill, or to determine superiority; an emulous struggle.
- (v.) Suitable combination or bringing together; that which corresponds or harmonizes with something else; as, the carpet and curtains are a match.
- (v. t.) To furnish with its match; to bring a match, or equal, against; to show an equal competitor to; to set something in competition with, or in opposition to, as equal.
- (v. i.) To be of equal, or similar, size, figure, color, or quality; to tally; to suit; to correspond; as, these vases match.
- (v.) A perforated board, block of plaster, hardened sand, etc., in which a pattern is partly imbedded when a mold is made, for giving shape to the surfaces of separation between the parts of the mold.
- (v.) A person or thing equal or similar to another; one able to mate or cope with another; an equal; a mate.
- (v.) A bringing together of two parties suited to one another, as for a union, a trial of skill or force, a contest, or the like
- (v. t.) To oppose as equal; to contend successfully against.
- () Alt. of race
Joor Meaning in English
Urdu Word joor is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. joor meaning in English is Match جوڑ. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. joor word meaning along with joor definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of joor, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of joor in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Jawab mein, Hum sir muhayya karne wala, Sakhti, and Hije karna are similar words of joor. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary